Thursday, August 10, 2017

Feature Thursday: Carmelite Scapulars

UPDATE: Aurelius Cabrini is changing platforms. We are in the process of moving the store to our Facebook page.  If you would like to order a scapular, please contact me.  They should be listed in the Facebook shop very soon. Thank you.

I have closely been considering what my shop needs and why it exists.  It is part of my business plan to further its development through careful planning.  In the end, it's mission is the same as this blog, to further God's Kingdom through promotion of vocations and service to the LORD.  This shop is for Jesus, more than for me.  I have fully given it over to Him.  Yes, the profit benefit my family, but I want it to benefit my soul more.

That is why I am so happy to feature our Carmelite nun made brown scapulars today.  These scapulars are lovingly made by hand by the sisters. They are selling the scapulars to earn money and build a special project.








https://www.etsy.com/listing/536421801/catholic-carmelite-handsewn-brown?ref=shop_home_active_3

The sisters are seeking to raise funds in order to build a modern convalescence home for patients with dementia. The home will also provide palliative care, rehabilitation, and assisted living. This home will serve 133 seniors.




At present, the sisters are in desperate need of funds to keep their current mother house open as well as to pursue this initiative.  All profits from the scapulars will be disbursed to the sisters.  I am donating all etsy fees incurred to give the sisters a bit more.



I ask you to please consider purchasing a scapular and supporting these beautiful brides of Christ.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/536421801/catholic-carmelite-handsewn-brown?ref=shop_home_active_3


Each scapular is hand made with reinforced stitching and pure wool backing.  Each scapular has a St Bendict medal sewn safely inside. We will include instructions of enrollment as well.

If anyone has any questions or would like to place a bulk order, please contact me for more information.

Thank you so much for supporting this effort and may God bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment