Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy St Valentine's Day!!

I am jumping on here quickly to wish everyone a happy St Valentine's Day.  Little Lady is asleep in her swing and I have lots to do but, I wanted to give you a peak at our annual tea.


A simple one this year because of time and money constraints but everyone enjoyed it and it is always nice to have some family time apart from the normal hustle and bustle.

We signed up for the Ninevah90 yesterday--had I known we were going to, I would have planned this over the weekend instead.  I know we are supposed to be fasting but, St Valentine is a favorite saint of ours, so we are feasting in his honor. Tomorrow back to the fast!!

If you pop back tomorrow, I will have up my modified Ninevah90 that the kids and I designed for them to participate.  I did not want them to be overwhelmed by the requirements, nor me to have to keep on top of them to make sure they are following the plan.  If you have kids, this could be the perfect way for you to join in and still keep your sanity!

Until tomorrow, Little Lady wishes you a good day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment