Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Coming Soon, A New Series: Teaching Vocations

So, my real passion and desire is to create a treasure chest of resources for leading little ones to vocations.  I am working on a series of posts for both boys and girls to do just that. My hope is to eventually write a book for children about the different orders, something that would have fascinated me as a child and even now.  I started this blog after searching for years to find these resources but never finding what I really wanted. So, please return in the next few days to see the start of this series--just in time for the Year of Consecrated Life starting this Advent.

I apologize for the lack of good graphics lately, my computer is being serviced by a dear friend, so maybe soon, I can get back to using Paint and a real keyboard. :)

If you have not done so already, please enter the Lilla Rose giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment